A twist on the classic hot chocolate favourite – why not add a little something extra to your evening. Made with a dash of Merrys Irish Cream Liqueur, this is as close to perfection as possible. How could you possible resist?
- 50ml Merrys Irish Cream Liqueur.
- Hot chocolate drink.
- Whipped cream.
- Chocolate flakes to garnish.
- Pour 50ml of Merrys Irish Cream Liqueur into a tall glass.
- Make up a serving of hot chocolate by following the on pack instructions.
- Pour the hot chocolate into the glass with the Merrys Irish Cream Liqueur.
- Float whipped cream on top.
- Sprinkle with chocolate flakes.
Create your own!
Do you fancy yourself as an amateur mixologists? Like mixing things up when you have friends over? If so then we’d love you to share.