- 1 part Merrys Salted Caramel Irish Cream Liqueur.
- 2 parts vodka.
- 1 part cream.
- Caramel sauce to garnish.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the Merrys Salted Caramel Irish Cream Liqueur, vodka and cream.
- Stir with a spoon to combine.
- Drip caramel sauce down the side of a drinking glass.
- Add ice until the glass is about three quarters full, then pour in your cocktail. Garnish with a straw and serve.
Create your own!
Do you fancy yourself as an amateur mixologists? Like mixing things up when you have friends over? If so then we’d love you to share.